There is something that I’ve spent years learning, studying, and mastering.

I have spent tens of thousands of dollars really fine-tuning the art of personality profiling. 

When you really understand how other people think, move, and operate, you can understand how they buy. How they act professionally. 

A true understanding of personality profiling will help you to triple your business. I know that’s a bold statement, but it is true. 

Before you can do that, you need to understand where you fall on the spectrum. 

When it comes to communicating with other people, selling to other people, servicing other people… in order for us to do that, we need to know who and what we are. 

I have spent thousands of dollars understanding human behavior. I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars learning neuroscience. 

What is DiSC?

DiSC is a behavioral style scientific analytic program. If you look at the big picture of DiSC, we can all agree that  it’s really just a personality profile. DiSC, each letter stands for the four major personality styles. Every person has all four of these styles within them. What matters most  is their lead or primary style. 

These are the four personality styles:

D – Dominant

I – Influencer

S – Steadiness

C – Conscientious 

How to Make the Sale

As a sales professional, service provider, or business owner you want to learn how to market (online and offline), how to network, how to communicate, how to sell, and how to prospect. But, learning those things doesn’t guarantee a sale. 

When you have a prospect or client in front of you, because of human nature, you show up with our lead or primary personality style. Since there are four major personality types, statistically speaking, only 25% of the population can relate to us, see us, and understand us. That leaves 75% of the world untapped and unrelatable to you.

But what if you learned the science and ability to show up like them while still being 100% congruent to who you are. Be 100% true to yourself. Then you become more relatable to every personality style. 

Then they understand you, they know you, and they feel right about working with you.

Always show up as yourself and shift between each and everyone one of the personality styles. Everyone has each of the four primary personality types within them. It’s just a matter of how they show up for you. 

That is how you make a sale.

Now that you know WHY understanding others will help you triple your business, it’s time to learn HOW to personality profile! Check out my audio training, Increase Your Business 300 Percent by Profiling Properly, to learn all the details of personality profiling! 

If you’re curious about other training opportunities, visit our Training Store.