Stacey shares the Stepping Stones to Success:
- If you ain’t well, you can’t sell.
- Make sure you intake half your body weight in water.
- Eat 100% organic and non-GMO.
- Work on your mind, body, and soul.
- Surround yourself with people you know you can lean on, and that know they can lean on you too.
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
The Ability to Create Wins for Yourself
- Surround yourself with a successful network of people/
- Surround yourself with people who have the same success mindset as you.
- Never assume communication happens.
- Understand the science of how to communicate.
- Show up with a servant heart and be a servant leader
Patience & Persistence
- We must be patient because success is a journey.
- Love yourself through your learnings.
Personal and professional development
- Be a student of life.
- We must listen to understand and speak to be heard.
- How we do some things is how we do everything.
- Avoid showing up with the “What’s in it for me” mentality.
(First ~2 mins)
Let’s get on to today’s topic – the stepping stones to success. We hear on a continual basis that success is a journey. Success is a journey, and the only way journeys are accomplished is when we take one step at a time. We put one foot in front of the other. It sounds simple, right? Why do so many give up then?
So let’s review what the stepping stones of success are. First and what I personally believe is one of the deepest foundations to being able to achieve success is the foundation of health. See, because the reason why I believe this is one of the most foundational principles to success, and the first stepping stone necessary, is something that MaryLou Hunter taught me. MaryLou Hunter taught me time and time again, and this is something that resonates deep to my core, if you ain’t well, you can’t sell. And that is something to really think about and continue to say it to yourself. If you ain’t well, you can’t sell. Think about it.
I believe that how we do some things is how we do everything. I believe that how we do the little things is how we do the big things. So, if we’re not taking care of ourselves, then how can we take care of our promises, our commitments, our obligations? How can we take care of our existing clientele? How can we take care of our future, perspective clients? Reality is, health is all encompassing. Health is the foundation we stand on. It is the vehicle that fuels our body, our mind, our soul, and our spirit.
So how do I take care of myself? I’ll share with you there was a time where I put making money and working far ahead of my health. And so much so to the point that after an injury set me back for a little over 5 years, I had gained roughly almost 100 lbs. And I learned very, very quickly that I got tired a lot faster. As a matter of fact, to the point of exhaustion. My drive, my stamina, my perseverance, they all dwindled.
To listen to the rest of this podcast, please click the link below.