On this Episode:
- Michelle shares about how she started her first business in the midst of a recession.
- Stacey and Michelle talk about their pride being certifiably unemployable.
- Learn the hallmark foundation of Michelle’s company’s success.
- Michelle shares how important it is for women in business to support each other.
- Discover the importance of being able to pivot.
- Stacey shares the mindset that allows her to give 110% every single day.
3 Key Takeaways:
- It’s always about people.
- Success only exists outside your comfort zone.
- Look at what other people aren’t doing and do it.
Today’s Guest: Michelle Bergquist
Michelle Bergquist is a nationally recognized author, award-winning entrepreneur, lively moderator and engaging, professional speaker.
Currently, Michelle is the CEO and Co-Founder of Connected Women of Influence, a Southern California association of professional women leading people, projects, teams and companies.
Michelle is also the Co-Founder of SUE Talks™. SUE Talks™ are bold, passionate talks and viewpoints, centered around business and success by successful, unstoppable, and empowering women.
“If you ask small you stay small, if you ask big you get big.” -Stacey O’Byrne
(First ~2 mins)
Hey, this is Michelle Bergquist, the CEO of Connected Women of Influence, and co-founder of SUE Talks™, and if you want to learn the six and seven figure science to success, significantly increase your revenue, and learn how to successfully build professional relationships, key on professional relationships, you should be listening to the Sell Without Selling Podcast with my awesome friend, Stacey O’Byrne.
Stacey: Michelle, welcome to the show.
Michelle: Hey, I want success, Stacey, I like that. I want success! I love that!
Stacey: I know, how are you?
Michelle: I’m good. That was quite the intro that you had.
Stacey: Well, you’re quite the woman, so I’m excited to have you here.
Michelle: You’re funny. I told you those long bios mean you’re just old. That means you have a lot of history behind you. Yes. So, thank you. I am glad to be here.
Stacey: Yeah. I am excited to have you. And I’m really excited to have our listeners get the opportunity to get to know you, because I have a belief that success leaves clues. Right? I also have a belief that selling and success are very synonymous. I believe that there’s a lot of factors in place that allows someone to be able to learn the art and science of selling without selling so that they can be successful, and that’s why I specifically chose you to ask you to come on today, because I know that you’ve had multiple levels of success in multiple areas.
To listen to the rest of this podcast, please click the link below.