Called a “Force of Nature” and trendsetter in the coaching industry because of her fearless approach to innovation, Wendy Y. Bailey has been supporting entrepreneurial leaders, coaches, speakers, trainers and consultants for eighteen years. She is a two-time bestselling author and sought-after speaker for her fierce and dynamic dedication to inspiring individuals and organizations to create extraordinary results. Affectionately called “WendyY” by her clients, business associates and colleagues, she is an internationally known thought leader and has made a global impact in coaching as an innovative CEO and mentor coach, serving across the US and in countries like Sweden and Italy.
On this Episode:
- WendyY discusses her transition from a C-Level leader to an entrepreneur.
- Stacey shares with WendyY her experience with PTSD and how it doesn’t have to define you.
- WendyY breaks down the importance of a solid support team.
- Setbacks will happen and they will make you stronger.
- You definitely need a coach.
- A client is a relationship. A relationship requires lively communication to prosper.
“When you set a goal it has to be something that you’re fully and totally committed to.” -WendyY
“You have to examine where you are, and where to begin your journey. The best way to do that is with a coach.” -WendyY
Wendy Y Bailey:
Connect with and find out more about WendyY:
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there check out: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/iwantsuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners, and sales professionals: https://facebook.com/groups/sellwithoutselling