Laine Proctor lives and works in sunny Los Angeles, California. Her firm The QuickBooks Doctor provides businesses with virtual CFO services, full service bookkeeping, software troubleshooting and training. She is also a certified trainer of Neuro Linguistics programming and Timeline Therapy. She is a published author and success trainer and, in addition to co-training group success workshops, provides full private-client breakthrough sessions. Her passion is working with fellow mom bosses to help them achieve their own holistic ideal of success.
On this Episode:
- Hear Laine discuss how she started in business almost by accident.
- Laine and Stacey share tips and stress the importance of networking.
- Laine shares her thoughts on ego and how it can be a good motivator and a horrible enemy all at once.
- Laine tells Stacey how important music is in her life and how creativity plays a part in her business.
- Keep your ego in check, but don’t forget it can also motivate you.
- Your creativity doesn’t die when you become an entrepreneur… the business will just be another avenue in which your creativity will shine
- When networking, try and stand out in a visual way. This will help conversation and make you memorable.
“Hire experts in an area that you’re not an expert in.” – Stacey O’Byrne
“My start in business began because I wanted to work with other creative individuals.” – Laine Proctor
“Some people want 5 million dollars a year, some want 250,000… and 2 hours a day to garden. Those are equal successes.” -Laine Proctor
Connect with and find out more about Laine:
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there check out: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/iwantsuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners, and sales professionals: https://facebook.com/groups/sellwithoutselling