Michelle DiCarlo is an award winning realtor who has been selling homes in San Diego and the surrounding area since 2005. She is a firm believer in continuously learning in order to best serve her clients. Michelle’s keen negotiation skills coupled with her market knowledge and deep commitment to each client is why she is ‘Your Favorite Realtor’!
On this Episode:
- Michelle talks about her love for teaching and education eventually pivoted into her current passion- real estate.
- Michelle shares her advice for parenting especially during changing times.
- Michelle and Stacey discuss the importance of coaches and mentors in our success and why some entrepreneurs don’t make it.
- Hear Michelle and Stacey talk about core values and the importance of our beliefs in light of our actions.
- Always stay open to new experiences and opportunities.
- Find someone you trust to be your mentor or coach, and don’t go cheap!
- Put your mindset as top priority even over your skill set.
“Failure is definitely the biggest gift you could ever get!” – Michelle
“Networking is a blast when you are authentic and real in your networking.” – Michelle
Find her on coldwellbankerhomes.com for all things real estate!
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there check out: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/iwantsuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners, and sales professionals: https://facebook.com/groups/sellwithoutselling