Despite having a bachelor’s degree in Marine Biology, working in tech support and government contracting roles, and not getting his first official sales job until age 27, Jason Cutter founded the Cutter Consulting Group, with a focus on coaching and training individuals, and being hired by companies around the world who want to dramatically improve their selling effectiveness. He is the author of Selling With Authentic Persuasion: Transform from Order Taker to Quota Breaker, and host of the Authentic Persuasion Show (aka The Sales Experience) podcast.
On this Episode:
- Jason tells his background story about how he went from everything anti-sales to sales consulting.
- Jason talks about the two parts of selling that he discusses in his book- authentic and persuasive.
- Stacey and Jason discuss the science of sales versus the numbers of sales.
- Jason and Stacey talk about the importance of energy in your sales.
- Jason gives advice for those starting out in sales.
- Stacey talks about the importance of your core values and how that connects with your self-awareness.
- Jason and Stacey discuss their opinions on competition in business.
- Have a deep curiosity and problem-solving desire to find success.
- Invest in your personal self-awareness.
- Find your tribe and service your tribe to the best of your ability.
“If you don’t believe in yourself enough and you don’t think you’re the good guy in the situation trying to help somebody, you are never going to win at this game.” – Jason
The hub to all of his information: Jasoncutter.com
Connect with Jason on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jascut/
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there check out: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/iwantsuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners, and sales professionals: https://facebook.com/groups/sellwithoutselling