Tar’Lese Rideaux is a powerhouse when it comes to social media and social networking skills. She has, in a few short years, created a following online that most will never build. She has a unique and powerful approach to social media as well a home business success. Her energy and communication skills plus secrets on how she built a social media power base will help your business immensely. Tar’Lese currently manages five separate Instagram accounts with a following of just under 20,000 people. Due to the enormous response to her posts, along with inquiries as to HOW she has managed to make daily sales from Instagram, Tar’Lese decided to create her own Instagram for Business course called Insta-Influence. To date, she has helped assist thousands of Instagram users increase their engagement, gain massive followers and get their brand in front of tens of thousands of clients in their target market.
On this Episode:
- Tar’Lese talks about the importance of sharing the good and bad on social media
- Hear Tar’Lese’ s story on how she worked her way out of a bad economic situation
- Tar’Lese tells Stacey why people fail in direct sales
- Stacey and Tar’Lese discuss excuses and empathy.
- Hear Tar’Lese talk about overcoming fear and give solid social media advice
- Stacey and Tar’Lese talk about the difference between confidence and arrogance.
- Do what you need to do. No excuses!
- You have to do the inner work before the outer will ever work.
- Dive deeper into why you make excuses.
- If you wouldn’t do it in person, don’t do it online!
“Sales. It really does have to do with mindset. Skillset is important, but you have to believe in what you’re selling.” – Tar’Lese
“You have to be a CAT- Congruent, Authentic, and Transparent. It is the only way you will truly achieve success.” – Stacey
“Just because you can’t physically be by someone doesn’t mean you can’t build a relationship with them.” – Tar’Lese
“Screw the algorithm. I am the algorithm! I create my own algorithm. I create my momentum!” – Tar’Lese
Connect with her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn: https://onespotsocial.com/tarlese
Check out her website: www.tarlese.com
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there check out: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/iwantsuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners, and sales professionals: https://facebook.com/groups/sellwithoutselling