In this episode, Stacey discusses the power of words in our personal and business life.
On this episode:
- Hear how words can either inspire or destroy.
- Stacey talks about the power of words when we were young and how it has developed who we are today
- Learn how our internal dialogue will affect our actions and desires
- Hear Stacey talk about re-programming how we think, feel, and see things through our words
- Learn what questions to ask yourself to know if your words are giving you the power for success.
- This is far from a “fake it till you make it” exercise.
- Change “I have to” to “I get to” to see a world of difference
- It is a privilege to build a business and be a service to someone
“Change your words. Change your life.”- Stacey
“Your ability to communicate with others will account for a full 85% of success in your business and in your life.” – Brian Tracy
“When you get to shift how you look at things, it’s going to shift how you feel about it, which then in return, is going to shift how you show up about it.” – Stacey
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there check out: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/iwantsuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners, and sales professionals: https://facebook.com/groups/sellwithoutselling
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey