LaVonne Shields is the CEO of Management Consultants of America. As a Business ACCOUNTability Coach and Accounting Strategist, LaVonne specializes in training and consulting business owners to help them gain peace of mind and relieve stress associated with running a company, all while improving the bottom line. LaVonne uses her expertise to help engage business owners in all facets of their company, including financial management.
She serves as a Business Consultant and Trainer for the Inland Empire Women’s Business Center and the Inland Empire Small Business Development Center.
On this episode:
- LaVonne talks about her heroes, her advice to her younger self, and her favorite pump up songs
- LaVonne discusses how the failures of many entrepreneurs come from the lack of having a goal.
- Learn whether or not LaVonne thinks business owners and entrepreneurs should manage their own books.
- Learn the difference between selling and closing.
- Learn what LaVonne says is the key to success
- Learn the importance of mentorship and coaching to those in business
- Who is defining success for you? It has to be your definition for your goals.
- Know your why.
- It is important for anyone in any capacity to know their blind spots.
“It’s not selling. It’s really just having a conversation.”- LaVonne Shields
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there check out: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/Iwantsuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners and sales profressionals: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SellWithoutSelling/
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: https://pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey