About Kara Horat:
I consider my self to be a self-motivated, positive person with excellent people skills and a rock-solid work ethic. I am also a serious business-minded professional, who like many other women out there, wear many hats. I am an adviser, educator, mentor, entrepreneur, mother, wife, sister and friend. My east-coast roots serve me well in my career as I have a straight-forward, no-nonsense approach to business and life.
I have been “networking” in San Diego county for 20 years and during that time, experienced first-hand, the disconnect between meeting and really “connecting” in business. I happen to have a unstoppable entrepreneurial energy and decided that if I couldn’t find something that was not the same old, same old networking, that I would create it and so, Connect For Success was born.
On this Episode
- Learn the difference between work life harmony and the myth of work life balance.
- Kara shares about her first entrepreneurial endeavor after 10 years in the corporate world.
- Hear why Kara shut down her ultra-successful real estate business.
- Learn how to thrive in your own entrepreneurial endeavors.
3 Key Takeaways:
- You have to be able to identify a need.
- You can’t make decisions with your emotions.
- You must look at the big picture and choose what investments you will make to achieve it.
- Success is when everyone in the equation is winning.
- Trying to be something you’re not creates obstacles to success.
- Who you are is more important than what you do.
- We attract the lessons we need the most.
- If you don’t have a target you can’t aim.
- Consistency is everything in business and life.
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there: pivotpointadvantage.com/iWantSuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals: facebook.com/groups/SellWithoutSelling
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey