Rosalie Elliot proudly represents the world’s largest essential oil company and is very passionate about their products. In a company of over 8 million, being in the top .01% allows Rosalie to work with like-minded, passionate people who believe in a holistic approach to health and wellness and who sincerely want to make a difference in not only their own lives, but the lives of others. Through this path, she was able to build a multi-million dollar business in just a few years.
On this Episode
- Learn what drove Rosalie to entrepreneurship.
- Rosalie shares the importance of finding work that resonates with you.
- Stacey and Rosalie discuss how to maintain momentum.
- Find out how to stand out through genuinely caring for people.
3 Key Takeaways:
- There’s no such thing as overnight success.
- Find a product that resonates with who you are.
- Don’t let up on the pedal.
- “An entrepreneur will work 80 hours a week to avoid a 40 hour a week job.”
- “Choice is a powerful thing and suffering is always optional.”
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there: pivotpointadvantage.com/iWantSuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals: facebook.com/groups/SellWithoutSelling
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey