The first thing to know about James Rosebush is that he has an unstoppable drive to grow your company or organization.
He’s done it for hundreds of firms all over the world. From early-stage to FORTUNE 50. He’s the only outsourced or interim CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER or CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER who comes with senior White House experience under President Ronald Reagan. He will make certain you have the right products, that you understand your marketplace, that you have the right sales and management team and CRM, and most importantly that you have the right strategy. Strategic thinking is in his DNA. It’s like GPS. Once they set your goal, the strategy delivers you to your destination.
He also deploys and manages your strategy. Growth for him is measured by increased sales, revenue, earnings, equity value, or goodwill. End of story. He will not accept anything less than total victory.
On this Episode
- Learn how James Rosebush learned business skills, his musical ability, and his knack for public speaking from his father.
- Hear about the way James discovered to be thoughtful with how he managed his money.
- James recounts the traumatic hostage situation he was involved in.
- Receive top leadership tips drawn from the life of Ronald Reagan.
3 Key Takeaways:
- Our material possessions are not ours, we steward them for the next generation.
- Ego is a big blocker.
- If you understand the marketplace, you’ll never be out of a job.
- “What we feed grows what we starve dies.” – Stacey O’Byrne
- “Listen to understand, speak to be heard.” – James Rosebush
- “Empathy is the critical connector.” – James Rosebush
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there: pivotpointadvantage.com/iWantSuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals: facebook.com/groups/SellWithoutSelling
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey