Jeremy Fracese partners with CPAs, Auditors, Bookkeepers, and other professionals to help them better serve their clients.
He believes as a sales professional the most valuable asset is his integrity.
With that in mind, over a year ago Jeremy started a podcast, “1st Floor Conversations” to put himself permanently on the record. By the end of 2020, he will have published his 80th Episode.
On 1st Floor Conversations, the guiding principle is that, “The view at the top is only as good as the foundation which preserves it”. There, Jeremy interviews professionals across all industries and backgrounds so that his growing community of listeners and viewers can enjoy relatable stories, actionable strategies, and impactful insights, so they can build with certainty.
On this Episode
- Learn the meaning of sales.
- Discover how to effectively manage side-hustles.
- Find out how to bring maximum value to conversations.
- Jeremy explains the role self-confidence plays in sales success.
- Learn the importance of setting a clear target.
3 Key Takeaways:
- Put yourself in a position to make decisions you believe in, not ones you can just afford to make.
- Whatever you’re doing – be there.
- Don’t be subject to one stream of income.
- “Selling is the transfer of value from one person to another.” – Jeremy Francese
- “People get paid for something they know do or create.” – Jeremy Francese
- “There’s a lost art in being vulnerable.” – Jeremy Francese
- “Price is only an issue in the absence of value.” – Stacey O’Byrne
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there: pivotpointadvantage.com/iWantSuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals: facebook.com/groups/SellWithoutSelling
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey