Michelle Bergquist is a nationally recognized author, award-winning entrepreneur, lively moderator and engaging, professional speaker.
Currently, Michelle is the CEO and Co-Founder of Connected Women of Influence, a Southern California association of professional women leading people, projects, teams and companies.
Michelle is also the Co-Founder of SUE Talks™. SUE Talks™ are bold, passionate talks and viewpoints, centered around business and success by successful, unstoppable, and empowering women.
On this Episode
- Michelle shares about how she started her first business in the midst of a recession.
- Stacey and Michelle talk about their pride being certifiably unemployable.
- Learn the hallmark foundation of Michelle’s company’s success.
- Michelle shares how important it is for women in business to support each other.
- Discover the importance of being able to pivot.
- Stacey shares the mindset that allows her to give 110% every single day.
3 Key Takeaways:
- It’s always about people.
- Success only exists outside your comfort zone.
- Look at what other people aren’t doing and do it.
- “If you ask small you stay small, if you ask big you get big.” – Stacey O’Byrne
- “My boss is my calendar and my boss is a bitch.” – Stacey O’ Byrne
- “Fail fast, fail forward.” – Unknown
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there: pivotpointadvantage.com/iWantSuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals: facebook.com/groups/SellWithoutSelling
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey