Stacey shares some of the common ways that people self-sabotage.
5 Ways to Self-Sabotage:
- No clear plan.
- No clear boundaries.
- Negative self talk.
- Confusing perfection with excellence.
- In order to achieve anything there must be a clear roadmap of how to get there.
- “I work to live, I will not live to work.”
- “When we’re a part of the problem we can’t be a part of the solution.”
- “Excuses do nothing but disempower you.”
- “Always put YOUR oxygen mask on first.”
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there: pivotpointadvantage.com/iWantSuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals: facebook.com/groups/SellWithoutSelling
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey