Amber Fuhriman is an immigration attorney, NLP practitioner, and the host of the More Than Corporate podcast – where she discusses finding fulfillment, defining success, and living your best life.
On this Episode
- Amber explains how she thought law school ruined her life.
- Find out how obstacles racing helped transform Amber’s mindset.
- Amber discusses how she created a skewed definition of success.
- Learn about Amber’s journey with neurolinguistic programming.
- Stacey and Amber chat about the importance of taking complete responsibility over your life.
- Discover the crucial difference between motivation and discipline.
3 Key Takeaways:
- Any knowledge is a tool, it can be used for good or evil.
- Every person has trauma in their life they need to address.
- You can always find someone who knows more than you.
- “It’s never too late to shed the bullsh*t and live the life that you want to live.” – Amber Fuhriman
- “As an entrepreneur, I wish I knew sooner that nobody knows what the hell they are doing.” – Amber Fuhriman
- “Everything we say is just a projection of self.” – Stacey O’Byrne
- “Success has no finish line.” – Stacey O’Byrne
- “Nobody is motivated all the time.” – Amber Fuhriman
- “The best version of you is the real version of you.” – Stacey O’Byrne
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there: pivotpointadvantage.com/iWantSuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals: facebook.com/groups/SellWithoutSelling
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey