On this Episode
- Learn how to avoid getting the same negative results over and over again.
- Stacey explains the importance of surrounding yourself with coaches and mentors.
- Find the difference between a hobby and a business.
- Discover the importance of self-care.
3 Key Takeaways:
- Success lies in the uncomfortable.
- Coaches are mirrors.
- When we are part of the problem, we can’t be part of the solution.
“Failing is nothing more than feedback.”
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there: pivotpointadvantage.com/iWantSuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals: facebook.com/groups/SellWithoutSelling
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey