With over 28 years of experience, Amy Valdivia is happy to help borrowers finance the “American Dream.” From buying their first home with down payment assistance to refinancing, she works with borrowers throughout the years. Her experience in management, loan operations and personal client relationships allows her to advise and guide clients through the loan process resulting in a well educated home loan experience. When referring clients to Amy, rest assured you are sending them to someone with demonstrated knowledge in various Conventional, FHA and VA loan types. Amy can assist clients in California, Nevada and Arizona. Her expertise is in the various government bond and down payment assistance programs.
- Hear how Amy stumbled into the real estate industry.
- Amy shares about the major changes in regards to lending Amy has seen over the years.
- Discover how Amy built her own brand identity under the umbrella of another brand.
- Learn the role that education plays in selling.
- Amy talks about a difficult medical situation and how it impacted her.
- Understand the difference between excellence and perfection.
- Stacey and Amy discuss the value of networking.
- “I don’t know what selling is because I don’t sell.” – Amy Valdivia
- “We build our business around the life we want.” – Stacey O’Byrne
- “There’s a fine line between activity and productivity.” – Stacey O’Byrne
- Educating yourself on a subject doesn’t necessarily mean you know how to do it.
- Just walk through. Get over your fear.
- Just network.
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there: pivotpointadvantage.com/iWantSuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals: facebook.com/groups/SellWithoutSelling
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey