On this episode, Stacey interviews Kelli Holmes.
In addition to her passion for TEAM Referral Network – which she founded in 2002 – Kelli loves sharing the power of business networking and referral marketing, she also loves spending time with her husband of 33 years and her two teen-age daughters. Known as a die-hard Oakland (now Las Vegas) Raiders fan, Kelli also enjoys classic rock, scuba diving, hiking, reading and traveling the country speaking on business networking and building relationships to grow your business by referrals.
Kelli is the author of EFFECTIVE Networking – Is Your Networking Not Working? & a contributing author to the best-seller Savvy Women-Revving Up for Success. Her upcoming book God? How the Hell Did I Get Here? highlights both her business & personal life.
- Kelli shares how being a control freak affected her early endeavors.
- Learn how Kelli’s faith has directed the path of her life.
- Hear some of the most inspiring stories to come out of Team Referral Network.
- Stacey and Kelli discuss the benefits of becoming an early adopter of technology.
- Discover how daydreaming can become a huge strength.
- Kelli explains the power of a referral network.
- Hear the secret to getting endless referrals.
- “You cannot escape the work it takes to be successful.” – Stacey O’Byrne
- “We build our business around the life that we want.” – Stacey O’Byrne
- “With great credibility comes great responsibility.” – Kelli Holmes
- Learn the ins and outs of finances early on.
- You can’t escape the work.
- Invest more money into marketing than branding.
Connect with Kelli Holmes:
If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, and are interested in a coaching program that will get you there: pivotpointadvantage.com/iWantSuccess
Join an interactive environment to help you build the success you’ve always wanted with other like-minded, success-driven entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals: facebook.com/groups/SellWithoutSelling
Schedule a 15 minute call with Stacey: pivotpointadvantage.com/talktostacey