I’ve been a business owner for over twenty years. I’ve learned many lessons on my journey. These lessons have allowed me to become a better business owner, entrepreneur, and sales professional. These lessons have allowed me to be the best version of myself. A better version of myself than I was yesterday. Now, I can create a benchmark that allows me to show up and be even better tomorrow. I have come up with 4 questions to ask yourself if you truly want success.
If you want to do the same, it’s important to explore certain questions. These questions will help you to assess where you’re at right now so that you can move forward to a better version of yourself tomorrow.
You owe yourself, you owe your success, and you owe your future to these answers. Asking yourself meaningful questions will absolutely bring you closer to being more successful.
Here are the 4 questions you need to ask yourself, ponder, and answer if you truly want success in your life and business.
1. When you think of success, what comes to mind?
How do you picture success? How do you define success? What is it that you’ve always wanted? What is it that you dream of?
When you think of success, what comes to mind? What do you see? What pictures do you have?
Really think about it and get as specific as possible, because when we see it we can learn from it, and when we learn from it we can fix it. It is important to be specific because our brains are incapable of achieving ambiguity.
2. When you think of a successful sales professional, what comes to mind?
What does he or she look like? What is he or she capable of? What’s their skill set? What’s their mindset? How do they communicate? What’s their energy like?
How does a successful sales professional show up?
3. When you think of yourself in business, what comes to mind?
How are you showing up? What are your capabilities? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? What are your opportunities? What threatens you? What drives you?
4. When you think of the level of success that you’ve achieved so far, what comes to mind?
What pictures and feelings do you have? What are you thinking about? Have you met your desired dreams? Are you really living your destiny? Are you really pursuing what it is you always wanted or needed? Are you really driven?
Or, are you procrastinating and holding yourself back? Are you waking up every day driving?
Lessons for Success
Through my journey of successfully selling and achieving success, there are a few things I’ve learned along the way…
- It’s all about how you show up that matters.
- Avoid wasting time complaining or feeling sorry for yourself.
- Focus on adding value in every situation.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Embrace change.
- Realize there is certain uncertainty.
- Respond to things instead of reacting to them.
- Surround yourself with goal-oriented achievers.
- Do what you do because you love it, not because you have to.
- Remember, money is nothing more than an exchange of energy.
If you want to be a success magnet, attract quality people, and significantly increase your sales and ultimately, your success – you’re in the right place! If you’re ready to take yourself and your business to the next level, let’s chat.