Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
Terms & Conditions, Cancellation and Refund Policies for Pivot Point Advantage and
Stacey O’Byrne as of March 20th 2009
REFUNDS and CANCELLATION
· On your enrollment agreement which you signed there are some points about cancellation—they are part of this cancellation policy. When you enrolled for this training, you had available coaching support from a coach/trainer (whether you have chosen to use it or not). The refund policy is based on that support as well as the training materials you received when you enrolled (if any).
· You have acknowledged on the enrollment form that the non-refundable cancellation fee may only be applied to a future training with Pivot Point Advantage for two (2) years from the date of the enrollment agreement. You can choose to extend this by paying the current rollover fee.
· If you decide not to attend the training you have initially enrolled into, as long as we are informed two (2) months or more before the commencement of the training, then a refund of everything except the deposit (for that training) and a $1500 minimum cancellation fee per training, will be given. The refund given will be refunded using the same method as the payment towards the training was made.
· Cooling off – 3 days if you are a US or Canada resident/citizen, 7 days for the rest or the World: in your enrollment agreement, you have three (3) days to change your mind (if you are a US & Canada resident) or seven (7) days to change your mind (for the rest of the world) and have your deposit refunded. After that time, these cancellation policies apply. Please note, if you were given or sent any books, manuals, CD collections, etc. as part of your deposit, the refund can only occur after returning these to our office. The product needs to be in perfect condition, otherwise we need to adjust the refund.
· If you have placed an amount toward a training you have enrolled into, and that amount is less than or is the same amount as the deposit, then no refund will be given, regardless of when your cancellation is lodged.
· You may have entered into a payment plan and received a discount. You must keep the payments current. Failure to do so will result in you being required to pay the full price for the training and/or pay a penalty.
· If you cancel your enrolment within or less than two (2) months of the start of the training that you have initially enrolled into, then no refund will be given, and your complete payment will be brought forward to the next training of your choice (within maximum 2 years or less from the date of the first payment (known as deposit)). You may also decide to purchase product up to the value of the amount paid, less the amount of the deposit and a $1500 cancellation fee.
· If you decide, during the live training, that the training is not for you, as long as you let us personally know before the end of the first day of the training, we will refund the entire tuition fee, less the deposit. The refund of the tuition fee will only be made after you return the manual and any other training material given by us at the beginning of the training. Any claims made after the completion of the event are not valid.
· If you don’t show up at the training or abandon the training at any point during the training, no refund is due. The cancellation fee is in this case 100% of the amount paid. If you fail to attend a specific training without notifying us then there will be no refund due to you, although at the discretion of Pivot Point Advantage management you may be able to select another training if it is within the 2 year period as specified above.
· If, during the seminar you are found unfit to participate in this training (or disruptive) by a representative and/or staff member of Pivot Point Advantage, you will be required to leave the training immediately. No questions or discussions will be entered into, and Pivot Point Advantage representatives and/or staff will be the sole judge. In this case, no refunds will be given. All training material including manuals are to be handed back to us on the spot.
· In the case of a national emergency, an Act of God, terrorism or a natural disaster, trainings dates or locations may be changed. In this case, no refund will be due. The credit may be transferred to another training or used to purchase product.
· In case you cannot attend (for whatever reasons) a training in the USA, you agree that attending the training in Australia would be acceptable and would be a suitable replacement. All associated costs arising from this choice would then be your responsibility.
· In case you cannot attend (for whatever reasons) a training in Australia, you agree that attending the training in the USA would be acceptable and would be a suitable replacement. All associated costs arising from this choice would then be your responsibility.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Phone: (714) 260-3373
PO BOX 337
Stanton, CA 92806
All orders are shipped within 7 days Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.